worn on September 19th, 2011
things I’ve been obsessed with lately:
- wedding planning. I’ve been in full wedding mode these last couple of days. I’m working on our wedding website, working on our save the dates, and working out the details of our NYC dress shopping trip with my sister. And I’m being fueled by all the backed up episodes of Four Weddings on my DVR.
- Pottermore. can’t.stop.brewing.potions.
- all the new fall shows. We’re tv people, ok?
- pumpkin spiced lattes. Just like everyone else, I am so excited to be able to order these again. Can we say yum?
- new etsy items. Also like everyone else, I’m loving the friendship bracelet craze. And they are super addicting to make, no matter what kind.
shirt: thrifted Ralph Lauren
necklace: via Bobbles and Lace