I’ve been a bad little blogger. I had every intention to keep up with blogging while I was home. I took home everything I need to take my photos and post. But day after day went by and at the end of the trip - I had no outfit photos. My bad. We will back to regular scheduled programming tomorrow. But I did take a few random photos with my nifty new ipad that I thought I would share!
1. Little Nevy - my flower girl. We went to the mall with her and she insisted on riding every one of these rides. And then when she was done with them - she wanted to ride the escalator. Over and over and over. Kids.
2. My kiki! She ignored me for the most part. As usual.
3. My favorite place on earth. HSBC arena for the Sabres game. And yay! We won!
5. It rained. It snowed. Thats right- snowed. Hey Buffalo - its April. Just thought you should know.
6. Tim Horton’s Iced Capp. So yum.