Welcome to the new and improved HollyDolly!
If you are a Bloglovin' follower, you may have noticed that my posts haven't been showing up in your blog feed for over a month now. You can blame Tumblr for that. But really, it was just the final push I needed after toying with the idea of making the jump for a while now. So here we are on Squarespace, and I love it! You should now get your regularly scheduled HollyDolly posts in your Bloglovin' feed once again.
As far as the new site, I kept the design relatively similar to the old layout because I really like the simplicity. But you can check out the new about me, etsy, and shop stockiest pages! Another neat thing about being on Squarespace is that you'll (eventually) be able to shop some shopHollydolly items right here from this site! Coming soon, I promise.
Another big change is that I created a new domain name. HollyDolly can now be found at www.hollydollydarling.com. Don't worry, hollydollyblog.com will still re-direct here. But please make sure you update any blog feeds or links. I'm also in the process of migrating all of the old DISQUS comments over for each post. But that may take a while.
I think that's it for now! I'm really excited about the switch, and I hope you like it too! Let me know if anything looks funky or is not working. And just in case, here's all the posts that you may have missed while I was MIA from Bloglovin. Make sure and click through to check out everything I've been up to in the last month.......
- I shared some recent Etsy favorites
- I traveled to Saratoga with a group of my fellow Boston Bloggers and even won a little money!
- I showed you some of my snapshots from a Boston Harbor sunset cruise
- Also some from one of many summer beach days!
- Ah yes, and also some from our day trip out to George's Island - one of the Boston Harbor Islands
- I was featured over at Bostinno, where I answered some questions about style and shared with you a peek inside my closet.